12 nights/13 days itinerary in Australia
Explore Australias Wild Side
for 2 adults
From rainforests to mountains, and beaches to cities, explore all Australia has to offer on this 13 day voyage through the outback. Your journey will begin in Australia’s largest city, Sydney, where you will meander through the busy streets whilst taking in the architectural beauty of its buildings and bridges or take a cruise along the Harbour. Travel to the aptly named Blue Mountains, a World Heritage Area, for the next portion of your adventure. Here, embrace your inner adrenaline junkie with a spot of rock-climbing, canyoning or abseiling. A visit to Australia isn’t complete without learning the history of the Aboriginal culture and in Ayer’s Rock you will have the chance to do just that. Visit sacred sites before heading to your last stop, Port Douglas. The perfect hub for snorkel trips to the Great Barrier Reef and strolls along Four Mile Beach, a relaxing stay at Port Douglas is the ideal end to your adventure filled trip.
- Explore Australia’s largest city and see the world famous Sydney Harbour Bridge and Opera House
- Enjoy a private tour of Sydney’s star attractions, including Bondi Beach and Garden Island
- Try your hand at riding the waves at surfers paradise Manly Beach
- Snorkel along the Great Barrier Reef, taking in the vibrant colours of the world’s largest coral reef system
- Take a tea cruise around Sydney Harbour learning about the history of the city’s most impressive architectural feats
- Relax on the dreamy white sands of the shores of Port Douglas
- Marvel at the geological wonder of the Blue Mountains and all the flora and fauna that resides there
- Wake up to views of the magnificent Ayers Rock, towering to heights just shy of 350 meters
- Take a guided tour to the sacred site of Kuniya Piti, stopping on the way at the Mutitiulu Waterhole
- Look out for Flying Foxes, Boyds Forest Dragons and Lumholtzs Tree Kangaroos whilst you explore the World Heritage Rainforest
The Langham, Sydney
Deluxe City King room | B&B Basis | 4 nights
Located in the heart of the buzzing city, The Langham is a luxurious escape from the hustle and bustle. Featuring an art collection curated by Sotheby’s, the style of this hotel is indulgent but not overdone. Pink room keys, pastel colours and a delicate smell of jasmine throughout, give the hotel a special touch. High-end afternoon tea served in the Globe Bar is a must, whilst its decadent day spa has received wide spread praise and offers guests the perfect place to unwind after a busy day exploring.
Lilianfels Resort & Spa, Blue Mountains
Deluxe Resort View room | Room only | 2 nights
Nestled within two acres of landscaped gardens and housed in a historic mansion, the Lilianfels Resort is a haven of peace. Only a short walk to the three sisters rock formation, this hotel overlooks spectacular views of the World Heritage listed Blue Mountains National Park. Spend your afternoons taking a dip in one of the two swimming pools, enjoying a meal at the renowned restaurant or losing yourself to your favourite book in the library, whatever you choose you are guaranteed to relax in luxury.
Longitude 131, Ayers Rock
Luxury tent | All Inclusive | 2 nights
The epitome of romance and luxury, Longitude 131 is the best place to experience Ayers Rock. With unrivaled, panoramic views of the 600 million year old rock from your bed, the location of these luxury tents speaks for itself. Watch the sky change colour throughout the day, from your private deck, until darkness falls and the stars come out to shine. The tents, perched on stilts, provide the ultimate glamping experience in the Australian outback and each feature a daybed on a private terrace.
Peninsula Boutique Hotel, Port Douglas
Pool View Suite | B&B Basis | 4 nights
Located on the beach, this family-run boutique hotel offers comfort and luxury for a peaceful stay. With rooms overlooking the Four Mile Beach, the sound of lapping waves will sing you to sleep each night and rouse you out from bed each morning. A buffet breakfast, served by the pool will set you up for the day, and dinner in the Hi Tide restaurant is a favourite amongst locals and features fresh fish in abundance.
*Price shown does not include flights