12 nights/13 days itinerary in Australia
Soak up the sights in Sydney
for 2 adults
Explore the beauty of down under’s East coast, taking in spectacular nature, quirky art and unique cityscapes on this 13 day adventure. Start in Australia’s largest city, full of culture, art and architecture, as you journey up the Eastern coast. Let Sydney reveal its beauty to you in the form of eccentric neighbourhoods, vivid street art and iconic buildings overlooking the harbour. With two private tours around the city, you will learn everything you need to know about New South Wales’ capital before travelling to Wolgan Valley for some luxury and tranquillity against a backdrop of stunning mountains. Visit the picturesque Blue Mountains and learn about Australia’s native flora and fauna on a guided nature walk of the reserve. Finish your adventure getting some much-needed R&R on the pristine shores of Hamilton Island and Port Douglas. From cities to beaches, architecture to mountains, enjoy everything the Eastern coast of Australia has to offer on this exciting vacation.
- Marvel at the world famous Opera House at Sydney Harbour
- Take a private guided tour around the city of Sydney, stopping off at landmarks such as Mrs Mac’s chair and Wooloomooloo Bay
- Learn of the colonial heritage on a tour round the Heritage Kitchen Gardens in Wolgan Valley
- Meander through the quirky neighbourhoods of Enmore and Newtown, admiring the street art, on a private walking tour
- Make a difference with a hands-on contribution to the restoration and protection of the Blue Mountains reserve
- Embark on the famous Coogee to Bondi Beach coastal walk
- Visit the Atherton Tablelands, exploring lush rainforests and volcanic crater lakes and catching glimpses of Flying Foxes and Musky Kat Kangaroos
- Toast the sunset on board a cruise of the Whitsunday turquoise waters
- Spend a day, or two, lazing on the soft sand of the Four Mile Beach of Port Douglas
- Snorkel along the world’s largest coral reef system, the Great Barrier Reef off the shores of Port Douglas
Park Hyatt, Sydney
King Harbour View room | B&B Basis | 3 nights
Perfectly located on the banks of the harbour, the Park Hyatt overlooks the city’s most well known landmarks, the Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge. Inside, the hotel is transformed into an intimate art gallery, with artworks by local artists adorning the walls. The rooms feature floor to ceiling glass windows, allowing guests to open their curtains to a spectacular panoramic view every morning. Cool off from a day exploring in the rooftop pool, taking in the view between laps.
Emirates One&Only, Wolgan Valley
Heritage Villa | All Inclusive | 2 nights
A luxurious resort passionate about conservation, the Emirates One&Only intertwines nature with indulgence. Hidden away in its own private wildlife reserve under towering sandstone cliffs, each villa has panoramic views of the Australian outback. Sharing the land are kangaroos, wombats and horses that roam freely amongst the eucalyptus trees, creating the ultimate Australian scene. Each morning’s breakfast is a lavish affair, with generous helpings of beautifully curated pastries, parfait and fruit, alongside the à la carte menu of waffles, eggs and porridge.
Qualia, Hamilton Island
Leeward Pavilion | B&B Basis | 4 nights
Overlooking landscaped gardens and surrounded by glistening turquoise waters, Qualia is one of Australia’s most exclusive resorts. In a desirable location on the northern tip of Hamilton Island, the resort blends into its surroundings seamlessly with stunning natural wood structures and retractable walls. Qualia’s class and opulence is evident throughout, with each spacious pavilion featuring original artworks, earthy tones and every modern day comfort needed. Spend your time here rejuvenating in the spa or exploring castaway coves with the selection of water sports available.
Coconut Grove, Port Douglas
Room with balcony | Room only | 3 nights
Just a stone’s throw away from Four-Mile Beach and featuring views of rainforests, mountains and blue seas, Coconut Grove in Port Douglas is a haven of peace and quiet. Each self-contained apartment gives guests the privacy and freedom to spend their time at their leisure. Enjoy a BBQ in the al fresco dining area of the complex, swim in the private pool or toast in the sunset on your own balcony overlooking the sea.
*Price shown does not include flights