11 nights/12 days itinerary in
The Edge of Wildness in Bali & Komodo
for 2 adults
For adventure seekers and explorers. Leave your fears behind and come discover the beauties of nature. This trip isn’t for the faint hearted. Get ready to meet the largest lizard in the world which grows up to three metres in length and weighs up to 65kg. Snorkel around the most famous underwater world of the Komodo Archipelago, explore the incredible marine life in one of the best snorkeling spots in the World, with the opportunity to encounter sharks or dolphins. Trek and marvel at wondrous landscapes while coming back home to your Private Boat Cruise and relaxing under the summer sun. Jump on board and get ready for a wild ride.
- Learn about the very beautiful Gunung Lebah Temple and enjoy the rice paddy views
- Visits one of the Balinese compounds situated in the area, where you can learn about traditional house building and interact freely with the inhabitants
- Work with a local wood-carver to learn the methods of making an intricate statue or carving
- Assist the family in preparing typical Balinese dishes and watch the local chefs processing fresh ingredients to make a delicious meal for your lunch
- Take a walk through the village to get an impression of the daily local living, where you can see the people cleaning the temples and giving offerings to the gods
- Have a refreshing swim on a nice little beach before sunset and later during sunset watch thousands of fruit bats rising from the mangroves and flying into the sunset
- Snorkel in clear waters, where you can explore the incredible marine life and witness a myriad of fish and turtles
- Visit one of Bali’s most famous Temple, one of seven sea temples that are said to form a ‘chain’ around the island
- Discover how coconut oil is produced and used to make ‘Pepes Clengis’, a traditional steamed grated coconut dish with Balinese spices wrapped in Banana leaves
Capella Ubud, Bali acts as a tribute to the spirit of adventure. Constructed within the trees, in the middle of a jungle and hidden from afar, it captures the imagination of those who are looking for a unique experience at the heart of Bali’s natural surroundings. The twenty-two luxury one-bedroom tents all have their own private salt water pools. Activites range from yoga and meditation classes, rice paddy trekking, massages, cooking courses and the opportunity to meet with the local resident healer.
Private Cruise by Ananda Luxury Yacht
The fine crafted wooden interior and refined decoration will make you feel like you have just boarded a luxury vintage Pirate Ship. On board all the meals are freshly prepared by the chef who will only use the best organic ingredients and adapt his recipes to perfectly suit your needs. On board you can indulge in water sport activities such as snorkeling and diving to meet fluorescent fish, baby charks and mantra rays. This pirate ship will also take you in local villages, to explore new cultures and meet the locals. Explore picturesque private beaches away from the crowds in the day and re-charge at sunset with a cocktail in hand at the lougne deck.
Mandapa, A Ritz-Carlton Reserve
Located along Ubud’s Ayung River and surrounded by rice paddies and rolling hills, Mandapa, introduces its clients to another side of Bali’s wonders. At the A Ritz-Carlton Reserve, culture and nature are at the centre of each experience mingling with luxury and serenity. Exclusive activities and experiences at the hotel encompass traditional healing sessions at the spa, enjoying a cocktail crafted from Indonesian ingredients or having a tradition Balinese dinner overlooking the rice fields.View Hotel
*Price shown does not include flights