11 nights/12 days itinerary in
Unregulated Freedom in Bali & Sumba
Dive into the depths of tradition and come explore one of the most peaceful places on Earth, where exploration, wisdom and luxury are honored. Get ready to erase any trace of humanity and reconnect with nature in the most hedonist conditions you could ever dream of. Take a walk on the wild side as you walk accross some of the most beautiful beaches in the World. Rejoice at wonderous local dishes and wander across the town’s art market known locally as Pasar Seni; this colourful marketplace where you will find a wide range of items on display including clothing, textiles, leather goods and locally designed jewelleries. Marvel at scenic views over rice fields and the majestic Mount Agung. An why not endulge yourself in a holy ceremony and receive a blessing by a local priest to come back home purified and cleansed.
- Explore a 9th Century Sanctuary for Buddhist monks
- Visit the local Purbakala Archaeological Museum
- Explore an Old Temple housing the largest single-cast bronze kettle drum in the world
- Visit colourful marketplaces that have a wide range of items including clothing, textiles, leather goods and locally designed jewellery
- Assist a Balinese Family in preparing a typical Balinese dish
- Indulge yourself with some Yoga classes with breath-taking views over the bay
- Stroll along Nihi’s beach, just over two and a half kilometers long
- Rejoice at scenic views over rice paddies and the majestic Mount Agung
- Journey through the streets of Karangasem where you will visit a blacksmith family who makes traditional blades used for ceremonies
- Discover the unique flavours of Balinese cuisine in a cooking class that offers a fascinating introduction to the exotic ingredients and unique culture of Balinese food
An intimate and charming boutique hotel which blends contemporary design and traditional Balinese architecture. This private hillside retreat is located high up on the edge of the rich green Ayung River valley, in the traditional Balinese hill village of Payangan, 15 minutes away from Ubud. This is the perfect place to pause and refresh your mind, body and soul.
A collection of private villas settled within a series of stone pathways bordered by a gold-sand beach and a tropical jungle. Each villa has its own ocean view, infinity pool and private butler. A wealth of experiences from yoga at dawn with breath taking views, hikes into local villages or sunset massages. This resort has got everything to keep you busy, or blissfully relaxed.
A sheltered seaside resort perched on a hillside above the Lombok Strait. Vast villas offering exceptional views where guests can relax around the signature three-tiered pool or at the Beach Club on Amankila's beach. Amankila also offers easy access to the rural countryside, and the region's royal past. Watersports such as scuba diving, sailing and paddle boarding will be at your feet. The ideal location for those who want to be cocooned and moved.
*Price shown does not include flights