Jungles, rivers and coral reefs; nature will be at the forefront of your journey through Belize. Immerse yourself in greenery and enjoy all the wildlife this country has to offer.
The perfect place for a tropical retreat, Belize has natural beauty in abundance. Commence your expedition along the Macal River, where you will canoe to Mayan caves and learn about the rich ancient culture. Continue your water escapades, cruising down the river whilst sipping on delicious wines and later dive down to view the spectacular coral formations. On land, horse-ride through the jungle and use your eagle-eye to spot hundreds of different tropical birds nesting in the high trees, as well as monkeys and if you are truly lucky, big cats. Maybe take a day to step over the border into Guatemalan and broaden your knowledge of the Maya civilization.
Believe that Belize will make you fall in love with the natural landscapes and beautiful beaches you will encounter on this special two-week voyage of discovery.
Get in touch
- Drift through Mayan caves in a canoe and learn of the site’s history as a sacrificial location
- Get some vitamin sea on Amergris Caye, home to the world’s second largest coral reef
- Make friends with nurse sharks and rays whilst snorkelling off the island coast
- Relax down the river on a sunset cruise, complete with your favourite tipple
- Take a kayak through the jungle river and discover the rich biodiversity
- Stand amongst impressive ancient ruins at Tikal National Park, once the heart of Mayan civilization
- Trek through the jungle to find Actun Tunichil Muknal cave and be fascinated by the sacrificial altars
- Follow an experienced cowboy through the rain forest on horseback whilst searching for puma and jaguar tracks
- Tour through cacao and coffee nurseries before learning how to make your own chocolate
- Make mountain bikes your favourite mode of transport and ride through the narrow streets of Punta Gorda