9 nights/10 days itinerary in China
A Journey through Time and History in China
for 2 adults
Where dynasty meets history and where culture meets tradition. Come indulge yourself in learning about one of the most ancient civilizations in the World. Explore, taste, visit and wonder. You will visit cities where art, temples, history, and culture interwinds with skycrapers and modernity. Get ready to discover one of the greatest wonders of the World, to travel in local Chinese trains and to jump into one of the world's fastest elevators at a top speed of 20.5 metres per second. You will nourish your soul, your mind and your eyes. Get ready to explore different time frames throughout the same holiday.
- Tour to Tiananmen Square, the largest public square in the world
- Discover the Forbidden City directly behind the Rostrum, that was home to 24 emperors
- Explore the Summer Palace, one of the finest landmarks in Beijing
- Visit a sequence of temples and altars set in a park, The Temple of Heaven
- Travel in local Chinese trains from Beijing West Train station to Xi’an North Train station
- Pay a visit to the Shaanxi Museum, that houses a large collection of 113,000 historic and cultural artefacts unearthed in Shaanxi
- Marvel at the famous Terra Cotta Warriors, one of the world’s greatest archaeological finds
- Visit the city wall of Xi’an, one of the oldest and best preserved in all of China
- Wander around the Shanghai Museum, designed in the shape of an ancient bronze Chinese cooking vessel, containing one of the finest collections of ancient Chinese art and antiques
- Imerse yourself in ancient philosphy in the Confucius Temple, the man who laid much of the foundation for traditional Chinese thought and also visit the Lama temple where you can see the world’s largest wooden Buddha
Beijing Four Seasons Hotel
Welcome to the pulse of China’s cultural heart as this hotel showcases a landmark residence for those who wish to connect to the prestige and dynamism of China’s capital city. You can choose to savor fine Chinese cuisine in an absolute modern setting at the luxury hotel restaurant or relax at the traditional Italian-style eatery. The hotel’s spa is also unmissable and offers a wide variety of soothing treatments for your greatest comfort .
Xian Sofitel Legend Hotel
Glance at the most luxurious boutiques Xian has to offer and rejoice in the hotel’s delicious Italian restaurant, La Dolce Vita. The 71 rooms and suites include Hermes toiletries and French-designed floral arrangements alongside with a personalized butler service. Don’t miss out on the exclusive top-floor Louis XIII Bar and the hotel’s private museum.
Chengdu Temple House
Situated in the center of the city. Chengdu Temple House is an incredible blend of traditional and modern design. The architecture and design of the Hotel will make you feel at home in the middle of unknown lands. Enjoy personalised services such as recommendations on the best places to eat to last minute dry cleaning arrangements. Walk around the historic courtyard building, and relax in the elegant modern hotel rooms.
At the heart of the city, the Peninsula Hotel has spectacular views along Shanghai’s famous Bund, Huangpu River and across to Pudong’s 21st-century skyline. For Art Deco lovers an ambiance of refined luxury is in the air. The Peninsula Shanghai perfectly blends with the historic architecture of its landmark neighbours. The hotel offers the best of the Peninsula’s traditions and a range of signature services and facilities, including Shanghai's largest guestrooms and the city's highest staff-to-guest ratio.
*Price shown does not include flights