Full of friendly locals, exotic animals and diverse landscapes, get ready to fall in love with Costa Rica on this 11-day excursion.
Rewarding hikes and exciting excursions will ensure you see every part of Costa Rica’s natural landscape. Begin your adventure in Santa Marta, where you will release your inner adrenaline junkie and take part in white-water rafting and canyoning; two unique ways to explore the terrain. Journey to Arenal and don your riding boots for a horseback ride through the waterfalls, before ending your vacation in Manuel Antonio and relax on one of the pristine beaches. Your journey will introduce you, not only to landscapes you had only dreamed of, but also to the wonders of Costa Rican cuisine. Dine every day on fresh tropical fruit, tasty gallo pinto and homemade tamales.
Embark on this adventure and become one with nature in Costa Rica.
Get in touch
- White-water raft down the Pacuare Rivers, through canyons, waterfalls and lush rainforest
- Ride horseback to the La Fortuna Waterfall and take a dip in the pristine river
- Hike one, or all, of the many jungle trails for picturesque views of the Costa Rican landscape
- Feeling adventurous? Go Tropical Canyoning, an exhilarating combination of hiking, rock climbing and rappelling
- Wander through Manual Antonio National Park and be amazed at all the wildlife you are sure to come across, ranging from sloths to snakes
- Wake before sunrise for a day break bird watching tour
- Marvel at the picture-perfect Arenal Volcano
- Keep a diary of the 2000 spectacular butterfly species you are likely to see on your journeys
- Feast on tropical fruits and handmade tortillas, key ingredients of Costa Rican cuisine
- Worship the sun on one of the many beautiful beaches along Costa Rica’s South coast