27 nights/28 days itinerary in
Cultural Immersion in Central Europe
for 2 adults
Immerse yourself in the history and culture of three unique countries during a month-long tour through central Europe. Take your time as you travel seamlessly through Hungary, Austria, Bavaria, and the Czech Republic, allowing you to get beneath the surface of this captivating region. From the must-visit Danube Valley in Hungary to an exclusive private lesson in the art of the Viennese Waltz, this trip not only features iconic sites in some of Europe’s most famous cities, but also exclusive experiences that allow you to dive deeper into each destination. You will explore within and beyond the capital cities of Budapest, Vienna, Prague, and Munich, travelling into the scenic countryside where enchanting architecture, stunning vistas and fascinating history await. Sample the delicacies of each region and walk the storied streets of historically preserved towns and villages. While many visitors merely skim the surface, this month-long exploration will leave you with a deeply well-rounded perspective on this region.
- Tour the most important religious sites of Budapest, including its famous Synagogue and St. Stephen’s Basilica
- Sample renowned Hungarian wines in Tokaj and the prized paprika in Szeged
- Visit Holloko, a UNESCO World Heritage recognized village, on a day trip from Budapest
- Take a private lesson to learn the technique of the traditional Viennese Waltz
- Visit the Viennese Woods, an enchanting region of Austria with a storied history
- Enjoy an exclusive tour of famous Austrian brewery, the Augstiner Brau
- Travel the “Romantic Road” and learn its surrounding Medieval history
- Visit the Estates Theatre in Prague during an exclusive tour, complete with a private musical performance
- Hop aboard the vintage tram to travel from the city centre of Prague to the Castle District
- Travel to the spa town of Karlovy Vary on the German border
Four Seasons Gresham Palace
B&B Basis | 6 nights
This iconic grand dame is situated in an enviable location, directly opposite Budapest’s famous Chain Bridge. Combining luxury accommodations with a fascinating history dating back to 1906, you will be perfectly positioned to experience the city just outside your doorstep.
Hotel Imperial Vienna
B&B Basis | 4 nights
Hotel Imperial is redolent with the elegance of historic Viennese architecture. You will feel like royalty among the tasteful opulence of this historic hotel, which still serves as a meeting place for monarchs and diplomats. For those that appreciate refined traditionalism, Hotel Imperial is a perfect choice.
Hotel Goldener Hirsch
B&B Basis | 5 nights
In Salzburg, stay within the storied walls of Hotel Goldener Hirsch, a UNESCO World Heritage Site that first welcomed visitors in the 15th century. The list of famous guests is extensive, placing this hotel firmly on the bucket list of history buffs and luxury hotel fans alike. Be sure to experience the hotel’s restaurant Herzl, a 250-year-old gem that will seem to transport you back in time.
Mandarin Oriental Munich
B&B Basis | 2 nights
Located in the heart of the city, this beautiful property is the perfect place from which to enjoy Munich’s Old Town. Formerly the city’s opera house, the façade maintains its historic elegance, housing modern luxury within. With the signature service of Mandarin Oriental, no detail is overlooked.
Four Seasons Prague
B&B Basis | 9 nights
The Four Seasons Prague offers character and sophistication in its seamless blend of both the modern and the classic. From the comfort of your room enjoy views of the river and Prague Castle, inviting the scenery in and illustrating this hotel’s true sense of place. After a day of exploring the city outside, enjoy a traditional signature treatment at the hotel’s AVA spa, or a dip in the vitality pool.
*Price shown does not include flights