Experience France in a new way as you visit the beautiful destinations of Paris, Versailles and Northern Burgundy. Perfect for city and countryside lovers alike, this trip will combine the best of France’s “City of Lights” with its internationally renowned Burgundy wine region.
Begin in Paris, where you are whisked through the city in an iconic Parisian car. Whether it is your first of fifteenth time here, this visit to the capital city promises exciting twists and turns, with exclusive experiences and fascinating commentary along the way. Slow things down as you travel next to Burgundy, where you will visit quaint villages like Vezelay and Chablis, and will have the opportunity to expand your knowledge of this region’s famous wines.
Get in touch
- Zip around town in a chauffeured Citroën 2CV, a quintessential Parisian classic car
- Learn the lesser known history of famous sites in Paris on your guided tour
- Go on a private curated treasure hunt in the Louvre - a must for families
- See a show at the iconic Moulin Rouge
- Head out of Paris to see the impressive Versailles Palace and walk its beautiful gardens and grounds
- Sip a glass of Chablis at Domain Laroche, a renowned winery in the region
- Visit a wine cave set in ancient limestone, and learn its fascinating history from WWII
- Take a stroll in Vezelay, a UNESCO World Heritage Village
- Dine on authentic local fare at La Beursaudiere
- Take in the picturesque pastoral views in Avallon and the Cousin Valley