Spiritual and colourful, discover the most vibrant country in the world as you embark on a energised journey through India. During your getaway, you’ll also have endless opportunities to relax and disconnect – especially during your time island hopping around the beautiful and unspoilt Andaman Islands. Spread around the Bay of Bengal, these idyllic islands promise guests an escape filled with shimmering beaches, lagoons of azure blue waters and an infinite number of chances to get up close and personal with the local wildlife. Lesser known that its Thai neighbouring islands, the Andaman Islands offer a quiet retreat and a haven of seclusion and tranquillity, equivalent to a little slice of paradise.
Get in touch
- Slow down the pace on Havelock Island allowing yourself to disconnect and unwind on this sublime island paradise
- Immerse yourself in the history and culture of Chennai on a comprehensive city tour
- Escape to Elephant Beach, where you can choose to relax amongst the incredible scenery or awaken your adventurous side by snorkel amongst the coral and marine life
- Watch the Sound & Light Show at Port Blair’s Cellular Jail and engage in a fascinating retelling of the Andaman’s vibrant history
- Witness the dedication of the Hindu faith at the Kapaleeswarar Temple and observe their ancient rituals and prayers
- Understand why India was the ‘Jewel in the Crown’ for the British Empire at the Victoria Memorial in Calcutta