10 nights / 11 days around the andaman islands itinerary in India
An exploration around the Andaman Islands
for 2 adults
Spiritual and colourful, discover the most vibrant country in the world as you embark on a energised journey through India. During your getaway, you’ll also have endless opportunities to relax and disconnect – especially during your time island hopping around the beautiful and unspoilt Andaman Islands. Spread around the Bay of Bengal, these idyllic islands promise guests an escape filled with shimmering beaches, lagoons of azure blue waters and an infinite number of chances to get up close and personal with the local wildlife. Lesser known that its Thai neighbouring islands, the Andaman Islands offer a quiet retreat and a haven of seclusion and tranquillity, equivalent to a little slice of paradise.
- Slow down the pace on Havelock Island allowing yourself to disconnect and unwind on this sublime island paradise
- Immerse yourself in the history and culture of Chennai on a comprehensive city tour
- Escape to Elephant Beach, where you can choose to relax amongst the incredible scenery or awaken your adventurous side by snorkel amongst the coral and marine life
- Watch the Sound & Light Show at Port Blair’s Cellular Jail and engage in a fascinating retelling of the Andaman’s vibrant history
- Witness the dedication of the Hindu faith at the Kapaleeswarar Temple and observe their ancient rituals and prayers
- Understand why India was the ‘Jewel in the Crown’ for the British Empire at the Victoria Memorial in Calcutta
Deluxe Room | Including breakfast | 2 Nights
Within walking distance of Kolkata’s most culturally significant landmarks, the Taj Bengal is where you will start your journey. Contemporary decor is tastefully combined with traditional colours and antique pieces to create an opulent experience for every guest. The signature Taj hospitality is evident here and every detail of your stay is carefully considered and curated for ultimate exclusivity in the City of Joy. The surrounding greenery and wildlife create a paradise within the city, allowing you to forget that you are in one of the busiest precincts.
Hotel Sea Shells
Standard Room | Including breakfast | 1 Night
Overlooking Port Blair and the sea, from the top of Marine Hill, Hotel Sea Shells is a property designed to allow indulgence. The Amaya rooftop bar with sublime views of the Andaman Sea and North Bay allow guests to enjoy their signature seafood whilst their live band keep you entertained well into the evening.
Taj Exotica Resort & Spa
Deluxe Villa | Including breakfast | 5 Nights
Taj Exotica Resort & Spa is an idyllic escape that occupies 46 acres within biodiversity hotspot on the Bay of Bangal. This unspoilt location is home to untouched beaches, vast variety of wildlife and home to some of the world’s most ancient tribal cultures. Guests are encouraged to lose themselves to discovery and experience everything the island has to offer, with carefully curated experiences from Night Kyaking to reflecting by the Lily Pond and embarking on wild Forest Treks.
Luxury Room | Including breakfast | 2 Nights
Ending your journey at the Taj Coromandel is to walk in the footsteps of some of the world’s most renowned political figures. A prominent landmark in Chennai, this hotel is the perfect blend of elegant service and Southern Indian design. A calm and neutral palette throughout is a peaceful contrast to this fast-paced Indian city allowing you to relax at your leisure.