Comprised of over 1500 islands, the Raja Ampat archipelago is one of the most biodiversity-rich places on earth. On this 10-day journey, take to the seas in luxury aboard the True North, and explore this spectacular region and surrounding areas of Indonesia.
After your embarkation from Australia, you will quickly be surrounded by remote isles, stunning vistas, and incredible wildlife. From observing rare species of birds along the Fakfak coast, to getting up close and personal with the captivating schools of fish in the waters surrounding ‘Nudi Rock,’ your journey will offer an amazing breadth of flora and fauna both on land and under the sea. With the True North’s own helicopter and expedition boats on board, you will have the exclusive opportunity to experience destinations otherwise inaccessible to visitors. Each day, you will enjoy an active exploration of your surroundings, learning along the way about the biodiversity and culture of this unique place. End your adventure-packed days with views of the jaw-dropping sunsets from the deck of your home at sea.
Get in touch
- Taste the nutmeg of the famed Banda Islands and learn of its fascinating place in Indonesian history
- Snorkel among coral and a submerged lava flow in the surrounding waters of the Banda Islands
- Cast your line for rainbow fish off the Bomberai Peninsula in West Papua
- Dive in the underwater caves of Sebakor Bay and witness the incredible wildlife
- Enjoy the stunning surrounding scenery as you drop anchor in the Mesempta Karst Channels
- Take a helicopter over Misool Island and view this incredible landscape from above
- Unwind with an afternoon of bird-watching, led by your expert naturalist guides
- Hop aboard the True North’s very own expedition boats to cruise among the Penemu and Yeben islands
- Swim amongst the giant manta rays in the Bougainville Strait
- Relax on the beach with a picnic and party in the Wayag Islands