The fascinating history, distinctive wildlife, and otherworldly landscapes of the Spice Islands have captured the attention of travellers and explorers for centuries. On your journey aboard the True North, you will immerse yourself in the singular beauty of this unique region of Indonesia.
Firmly on the bucket list of any wildlife enthusiast, Komodo Island is your first stop, where you will walk among the amazing Komodo Dragons, which exist nowhere else but here. Your journey continues with more stops among beautiful archipelagos, including snorkelling in the clear waters around the Coral Triangle and visits to traditional artisan communities on Flores Island. Experience impressive volcanoes by boat and by helicopter, offering exclusive perspectives on these spectacular vistas.
Your 11 days aboard the True North will allow you to uncover the magic and mystery of these breathtaking islands and the true spirit of this region.
Get in touch
- Have the chance to photograph the remarkable Komodo Dragons at Horseshoe Bay, and learn about their life cycle with your expert guide
- Go for a night dive to catch a glimpse of the famed Torpedo rays near Komodo Island
- ‘Cheers’ your travel companions with a sundowner on Komodo’s famous “pink beach”
- Visit a village on Flores Island to discover the traditional art of weaving for which this part of Indonesia known
- Soar over the volcano Kelimutu and take in the view of its three colourful lakes from the sky
- Go snorkelling in the Alor Strait, where you will find an abundance of fascinating marine life
- Meet the local population of Kalabahi Bay, and learn about the practice of fishing for thresher sharks
- Take a sunrise helicopter ride over the stunning Lewelling Bay and iconic volcano Ile Api
- Fish for tuna and mackerel in the Penyu islands
- Enjoy some of the best diving and snorkelling in the world around Lintea Island