This spellbinding trip combines an exciting safari in Kenya with an introductory taster into the fascinating country of Madagascar. You will fly into Nairobi for one night before transferring on to the Lewa Conservancy for three nights. Located in northern Kenya this conservancy is a wildlife sanctuary covering over 62,000 acres with its very own educational wildlife program. It is home to the Big Five, and is famed for offering particularly good opportunities to spot black and white rhinos. You will then journey on to the world famous Maasai Mara located in the southwest - this is the best place to see the Great Migration. Here, enjoy the opportunity to catch a glimpse of lions, cheetahs, elephants, zebras and hippos - it is also home to many villages of the Maasai people. Following this, you will depart Kenya and fly on to Madagascar - an island in the Indian Ocean, off of the coast of East Africa. Famous for lemurs, baobab trees and offering otherworldly scenery, Madagascar is an outdoor lovers paradise. During your stay in Madagscar, you will split your time between Andasibe, home to the National Park and lemurs before travelling to the north west coast to the jungle reserve of Anjajavy.
Get in touch
- Start your stay in the capital of Kenya with one night in Nairobi, before the short flight to the Northwest of Kenya to the Lewa Conservancy
- You will stay for three nights in Sirikoi and take advantage of morning, evening and night game drives
- Transferring to the Maasai Mara you will be based here for three nights in Angama Mara, where the guides offer a truly bespoke experience and can craft game drives based on your interests and what you might/ might not have seen before
- Flying on to Madagascar you will enjoy two nights at Mantadia Lodge, Andasibe where you will can enjoy the chance to experience rainforest treks whilst waking to the call of lemurs
- You will then transfer via Antananarivo, the capital for one night – be sure to explore the colonial architecture and local markets
- Your final stop is Anjajavy Lodge, in the Northwest where you will spend three nights . What we love most about this beautiful property is the stunning beaches and rainforest interior designs