10 nights/11 days itinerary in Mauritius
Pearls of the Middle East and Indian Ocean
for 2 adults
Combine the sights and sounds of Dubai – the vibrant heart of the UAE; a desert metropolis which will wow you with its skyscrapers, souks and sands, alongside the Indian ocean Island Nation of Mauritius. You will start in Dubai where for three nights you will be based at Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeirah Beach. Spend your days relaxing on the beach, or alternatively checking out some of the world-class shopping in the Mall of the Emirates. In the evening, be sure to check-out Dubai's iconic culinary scene - enjoy everything from fine dining to more casual outdoor gastronomical delights. After three action-packed nights you will fly onto Mauritius where you will spend seven nights at Four Seasons Resort Mauritius at Anahita. This beautiful volcanic island is best-known for its stunning beaches and lagoons, plus a wonderful mix of European and native creole cuisine. Relax and enjoy all that this beautiful hotel has to offer, as well as venturing further afield to explore the depths of the rainforests which home some beautiful waterfalls and an abudance of colourful wildlife.
- Start your stay in Dubai, where you will reside at the Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeirah Beach - a wonderful beach resort which is the closest property to downtown Dubai
- Split your days between the idyllic beach and stunning poolside in Dubai, then end your blissful day at the tranquil Pearl Spa
- Get creative with your food choices in Dubai - there are 11 delicious restaurants at this property to pick from
- You will then fly onwards from Dubai to Mauritius where your home for the next seven nights will be at the sumptuous Four Seasons Resort Mauritius at Anahita – this is located on the secluded east coast
- Relax in your open plan villa and take advantage of your beautiful private plunge pool
- With a wonderful variety of restaurants available at this beautiful Mauritian resort, experience all the best culinary delights this property has to offer
Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeirah Beach
Deluxe City View Room | Breakfast | 3 nights
Perfectly located between the Arabian Gulf on one side and the Dubai skyline on the other, this resort offers you ease and access to both the beach and town. You will benefit from two swimming pools plus a staggering 11 restaurants and bars to try out. The style of the property is classic understated Four Seasons elegance, married with delicate Middle Eastern touches. Rooms are generous in size - with the standard rooms being some of the largest in Dubai.View Hotel
Four Seasons Resort Mauritius at Anahita, Mauritius
Garden Pool Villa | Half board basis | 7 nights
This property can be found on the south east coast of Mauritius and is a 45 minute drive from the airport. Set in 64-acres of beautiful tropical gardens, choose from an idyllic thatched pool villa or open sided over water pavillion room - heaven! Every room offers bicycles so that you can easily get around the resort and island - there are three private beaches which you must explore during your stay. What we love most about this property is its iconic service and attention to detail, as well as the overwater spa which is a perfect haven of tranquility.