Enjoy an introduction to the Yucatan Peninsula, Mexico, courtesy of native hotel brand; Coqui Coqui. Embodying a true sense of place, Coqui Coqui epitomises Mexican charm and hospitality. This eclectic trip gives you a true taste of the region taking in the towns of Valladolid and Merida, the jungle site of Coba before finishing in the magical coastal town of Tulum where you will venture outside Coqui Coqui with the intriguing Nomade property; a fitting accompaniment to what has come before. Combining jungle, lagoons, beaches and colonial towns - this is a trip to thrill the senses.
Take advantage of a fantastically cool Mexican hotel brand to marry together four very distinct locations in the Yucatan peninsula.
Get in touch
- Start this journey by enjoying an overnight stay in a jungle hideaway located near the Mayan pyramid of Coba
- Your stay in Valladolid, the original capital of the Yucatan, is perfect for exploring Chichen Itza plus taking a cool swim in a cenote
- Visit the Franciscan monastery in the fascinating city of Izamal with a private guide
- Coqui Coqui Merida will enable you to further explore some of Mexico’s Archaeological sites including the World Heritage site of Uxmal
- You will visit the fantastic Celestun Biosphere Reserve home to a wonderful array of birdlife
- Tulum is a beautiful beach base to relax and soak up the sun