African beauty will surround you on this eleven-day journey through Namibia.
Spend your days fully immersed in nature as you travel across Namibia’s landscapes, from mountain ranges and deserts to tracking cheetahs in the national parks. You will begin in the busy, colonial city of Windhoek where you will admire the architecture of the German colonial era. Next, travel deep into the bush for exhilarating game drives and a trip to UNESCO World Heritage Site Twyfelfontein. Big cats, rhinos, elephants and a stunning array of birds are just some of what you are likely to encounter during your time in Africa. Don’t forget to take time to relax and recharge whilst sipping on your favourite drink by a pool surrounded by views of mountains, and let melodic birdsong be the soundtrack to your holiday.
Excitement will always be at your fingertips as you vacation across the African landscape.
Get in touch
- Explore the plains of Namib Desert, the oldest desert in the world, at Sossusvlei
- Marvel at the views of the Sossusvlei sand dunes and the Sesriem Canyon
- Visit the lichen fields, home to an estimated 120 species of rare lichen plants
- Behold the beauty of the stone-age rock engravings in Twyfelfontein
- Visit the Burnt Mountain and take in the view of the colourful rocks contrasting with the beige landscape
- Visit the geographical phenomenon of The Organ Pipes, a stunning array of columnar rock formations
- Go wild cat spotting on a game drive at the Etosha National Park
- Search for the endangered black rhino on the edge of the Etosha salt pan
- Be in awe of the untouched beauty of Okonjima, place of the baboons
- Explore the colonial architecture of Windhoek