In this three-week journey, explore New Zealand from top to bottom, taking in all that this incredibly dynamic destination has to offer. As you drive through the country, your independent exploration will allow you to get under the surface of this country at your own pace and discover each place authentically.
From Auckland to Queenstown, your journey will feature some of the country’s most famous sites, as well as its beloved off-the-beaten-path destinations. Enjoy the great outdoors and embrace New Zealand’s active culture and diverse experiences, as well as some of its best culinary treasures and exceptional hotels and lodges. During your immersive and adventurous journey, you will delve deep into each region and explore the diversity in landscapes, food, wine, and culture.
Get in touch
- View the quaint coastal villages along Waiheke Island on board your ferry ride from Auckland
- Taste the culinary delights of the North Island straight from the source, from meaty oysters to fresh honey
- Drive through farmland on your way to Matamata and keep an eye out for this region’s famous horses
- Visit the movie set of the beloved Peter Jackson films, The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit
- Experience first-hand the geothermic activity of the Rotorua region, from geysers to mud pools
- Drive through the Kaingaroa State Forest, a massive man-made forest, on your way from Rotorua to Taupo
- Enjoy a round of golf at The Farm at Cape Kidnappers, your home-away-from-home in Napier
- Take in the buzzy, cosmopolitan atmosphere of Wellington, the country’s capital
- Hop aboard the Coastal Pacific Train and enjoy the scenic transfer to Christchurch
- Enjoy some rest and relaxation, taking in the spectacular views of Lake Tekapo