10 nights/11 days itinerary in Oman
From the Pearl of Arabia to Seychelles Paradise
for 2 adults
This two centre trip offers you the opportunity to take in Muscat, Oman followed by 7 nights in a private island resort lying in the outer islands of the Seychelles. First you will head to Oman and fly into the capital city Muscat where you will stay for 3 nights. Oman bucks the trend that Dubai has followed and is a prosperous country yet intent on preserving it’s origins; thus you will find a peaceful city in Muscat with forts and museums to keep you occupied once you venture out of your hotel. You will then fly on to the Seychelles – a beautiful group of islands in the Indian Ocean lying off of East Africa. You will be residing on Des Roche where yours is the sole hotel on this coral islet, with any luck you will witness a native giant tortoise. You can also enjoy some world class diving or snorkelling in the pristine surrounding waters. This trip is a perfect combination of one of the Middle East’s most cultural cities twinned with an island idyll in the heart of the Indian Ocean.
- Arrive into Muscat where you will spend 3 nights; don’t forget to haggle for some exotic bargains in one of the many souks
- After a day spent relaxing in your hotel be sure to walk along the famous corniche in the old Town and take in all the fascinating sights
- Sail into the gulf off of Muscat on a boat trip and hunt for dolphins
- Flying from Muscat to Des Roches, by way of Mahe you will reside for 7 nights on this beautiful island; this will be your own paradise of white sands with no other properties on the island
- Be sure to make time to go snorkeling – Des Roches offers some of the best around with a bountiful marine environment
- The island really lends itself to cycling with miles of track; take a round island trip to take it all in
The Chedi Muscat, Oman
Serai Room | Room only | 3 nights
This sleekly modern property occupies a prime beachfront spot north of old Muscat. Boasting an easy 20 minute transfer from the airport its clean Asian lines in the décor plus stunningly shaped gardens conjure a sense of serenity for the senses. The rooms all offer stunning views out to the Gulf of Oman plus the Hajar mountains in the distance plus you have access to a brilliant spa and a generous selection of six restaurants.
Four Seasons Resort Seychelles at Desroches Island, Seychelles
Coral Beach Villa | Half board | 7 nights
You’ll feel like a castaway on your very own private island at this sumptuous property. Enjoy the best of desert island life combined with the world famous fantastic Four Seasons service. Creole-style architecture mixes African influences with modern elements plus you have the beautiful infinity pool to enjoy and The Castaway centre offering all things water sports in the prime marine conditions surrounding you. Not forgetting, this property caters exceptionally well for families with a particularly good kids club.
*Price shown does not include flights