10 nights/11 days itinerary in Panama
Endless Summers in Panama
for 2 adults
Let nature overcome you in Panama as you cross jungles and rainforests, stopping to appreciate the wonders this country has to offer. Begin in the buzzing metropolis of Panama City, exploring the colonial architecture and the history behind the monuments. Take to the sky in your private helicopter tour for a bird’s eye view of the city’s main attractions. Outside of the skyscrapers, Panama is a gem of blues and greens. Whether it’s hiking through the jungle or snorkelling amongst the fish, there is beauty in everything you will see and do. Embrace your wild side and share your jungle experience with the vast array of wildlife that resides there. At the end of your adventure, take a few days to relax and reflect in Boca Chica, where clear blue water dances at your feet. A feast for the eyes, Panama will show you landscapes you had only dreamed of on this 11-day voyage. Paradise awaits with this fabulous itinerary.
- Delve into Panama’s colonial history whilst walking through the picturesque town of Casco Viejo
- Discover the UNESCO World Heritage Site, Portobello, and its many architectural wonders
- See the capital and surrounding canal from the perfect vantage point of your private helicopter tour
- Gaze at traditional village life whilst canoeing down the river
- Dine on typical Panamanian cuisines, such as fresh fish and plantain
- Learn the art and subtleties of local chocolate from the skilled artisans and be guided through a tasting
- Hike up to Volcano Barú, the highest point in Panama and marvel at the unique view of the two oceans
- Walk the orchid-lined 12 kilometre trail which links the villages of Cerro Punta and Boquete
- Relax in the natural hot springs of Caldera, whilst looking out for exotic birds and colourful geckos
- Grab a snorkel and discover life under the sea
La Concordia Boutique Hotel, Panama City
Santa Ana Room | B&B Basis | 3 nights
A charming hotel conveniently located near the old town, La Concordia seamlessly pieces together the old and the new. Elegant high ceilings and bright colours are what to expect. The three restaurants offer guests something they are sure to find to their liking. Where better to view the country’s capital than from a rooftop bar offering a panoramic view of the city and the ocean. Enjoy a cocktail at sunset to really appreciate the sights.
El Otro Lado, Portobello
Villa Sea House | B&B Basis | 2 nights
A retreat surrounded by lush rainforest, on the other side (‘otro lado’) to Portobello, this chic hotel couldn’t be more private. Sharing the land are hundreds of species of exotic birds, whose melodic chirps will be the soundtrack to your stay. Take a short boat trip to untouched Caribbean beaches for true serenity or relax on your private porch and soak up your surroundings.
Panamonte Inn, Boquete
Terraza Suite | B&B Basis | 2 nights
An unpretentious, European-style hotel, the Panamonte Inn packs a lot of charm. Set at the foot of Volcan Barú, within lush gardens, the Inn is a short walk away from Boquete. It is no wonder Condé Nast Traveler once named the Inn’s restaurant one of best in Central America, with it’s ability to cater to all tastes and dining styles. Start your day right with a cup of their family-grown, rich coffee and enjoy breakfast served on your private terrace.
Isla Palenque, Boca Chica
Beachfront Casita | FB Basis | 3 nights
Nestled amongst mangroves, lagoons and dense jungle, Isla Palenque celebrates nature. Bamboo and stone grace the architecture, encouraging the local monkeys and birds to drop by from time to time. With 12 beaches to discover, release your inner explorer and be spoilt for choice on where to spend your time. A daily-changing dinner menu keeps you excited, but you can always expect island-grown plantain and home-made chimichurri in abundance.
*Price shown does not include flights