The world behind the decadent buildings of St. Petersburg is left to be discovered. Untouched by the public and inaccessible to laymen, you are specially invited to go backstage into the hidden secrets of Russia.
With an air of opulence, grandeur and grace, St. Petersburg boasts highly decorative buildings and phenomenal architecture. The Mariinsky Theatre, the summer Palaces of the great Emperors, the fascinating museums and the Peter Paul Cathedral have been open to the public for many decades and serve as beautiful symbols of Russian culture. You will have the opportunity to scratch beneath the surface of these monuments as you gain exclusive access and private tours after the doors are closed to the public. Whether standing on the stage of the Mariinsky Theatre and looking out to the gallery as famous performers have done since 1783 or learning the inner workings of the Peter Paul Cathedral bell tower that was commissioned in 1712, your time in St. Petersburg will be filled with remarkable firsts.
Get in touch
- Stay at the world-class Grand Hotel Astoria
- Learn exactly why Peter the Great named this city as “Venice of the North”
- Visit Peter Paul Fortress, the birthplace of St Petersburg
- Gain exclusive access and VIP passes to Peter Paul Cathedral, even when it is closed to the public
- Venture through the Russian countryside to the rural village of Pavlovsk, where you will find Pavlovsk Palace and Catherine Palace
- Secure an invite-only spot on a behind the scenes tour to the Amber Room in Catherine Palace
- Stand in the centre of the impressive Palace Square and look up at the Winter Palace, the former royal residence of the Russian Emperors
- Step into the Hermitage Museum after dark as it is exclusively opened for your visit
- Walk through the enchanting gardens and world-famous fountains of Peter the Great’s summer palace, Peterhof
- Immerse yourself in Russian culture in a rare and exclusive backstage tour of the Mariinsky Theatre before settling down to watch a thrilling live performance