10 nights/11 days Dubai and Seychelles itinerary in Seychelles
City Lights and Beachside Bliss
for 2 adults
This trip combines the vibrancy of Dubai - the largest city in the United Arab Emirates with the unparalleled bliss of the Seychelles - right in the heart of the Indian Ocean. You will begin by flying into Dubai where you will stay in the Palazzo Versace for three nights. Combining stunning futuristic architecture with stark desert, Dubai is the quintessentially city of contrasts. Spend your time searching for gold souvenirs in the souks, venturing up to the top of the Burj Khalifa (the world's tallest structure) or journeying out to explore some desert scenery in the sand. You will then fly direct on to Seychelles;, which can be found off the coast of East Africa - this group of 115 islands are home to absolutely stunning beaches, rainforests, mountains and coral reefs which all combine to beautiful dramatic effect. You will be based for a week at Raffles on the island of Praslin - the second largest of the granite islands in the Seychelles, which features breath-taking boulder tipped beaches combined with a mountainous interior which houses the Praslin National Park. This trip of two halves combines the fast paced life of the desert playground of Dubai alongside the natural scenic beach life of the Seychelles.
- You will be based at the Palazzo Versace in Dubai, for the first part of your journey - located on the Creek this is part of the newly developed ‘culture village’
- Take a trip out to the traditional souks and museums located in Dubai, which will show off all the best of this contrasting city
- Relax at one of the thre pools at the Palazzo Versace or take advantage of the complimentary transfers to the iconic Nikki Beach
- Fly 15 minutes from Mahe to Praslin - once there, relax and enjoy the famous 24 hour Raffles Butler service
- When you tire of admiring the beautiful scenery, enjoy a foray into Raffles wonderful spa, which offers 12 treatment pavilions.
- Indulge in the catch of the day at Raffles’ sushi restaurant - Curieuse
Palazzo Versace, Dubai
Deluxe Versace Room | Breakfast | 3 nights
Reminiscent of a 16th Century Italian Palace, Palazzo Versace Dubai is a Neoclassical masterpiece which combines subtle characteristics of Arabian style. Reflecting the true essence of the Versace brand, the hotel has been designed with sophisticated elegance and the finest attention to detail. In fact, every single piece of furniture and fabric is designed and tailor-made by Versace exclusively for the Palazzo Versace Dubai.
Raffles Seychelles, Praslin
Garden View Pool Villa | Breakfast | 7 nights
This all villa property boasts the largest swimming pool in the Seychelles and is located on the north-eastern side of Praslin - just a short flight from the capital Mahe. A place where you can truly disconnect, Raffles Praslin Seychelles offers the perfect combination of adventure and relaxation, in an unmatched setting. Featuring a beautiful beach with complimentary non-motorised watersports, a 13 pavilion spa with a sauna, steam room and yoga space, plus some of the largest villas in the whole of the Seychelles, what's stopping you from visiting this wonderful retreat?