12 nights / 13 days in Barcelona, Madrid, and Jerez itinerary in Spain
The Must Sees of Spain
for 2 people
From beautiful buildings in Barcelona to fiery Flamenco in Jerez de la Frontera, this 12-night itinerary will highlight the splendour of Spain. Sun, scenery and sangria will guide you on your exciting tour and take you to the most sought after spots in the country. Whether marvelling at Gaudi’s alternative architecture, studying Picasso’s puzzling art or crouching above Salvador Dalí’s crypt, be prepared to immerse yourself in Spanish culture. With walking tours, cooking classes, sherry tastings and horse-show watching, each moment of this journey will be filled with a quintessential Spaniard experience. Your trip will also take you to some of the most established hotels in Spain including one of the ‘Leading Hotels of the World’, the Gran Meliá Colón, where you will spend your evenings combining culture with comfort and paramount luxury, teamed with exemplary service.
- Begin your voyage in Barcelona, the home of creative masterminds, and spend the day wandering through the Dali Museum, marvelling at Gaudi’s architecture or studying Picasso’s most prized pieces
- Learn about the remarkable history of Barcelona’s four quarters on a walking tour to the Gothic, Born, Royal and Jewish corners of the city
- Put your skills to the test in an authentic Spanish cooking masterclass led by professional chefs, before sitting down to dine on your delicacies with local wine pairings
- Travel in style with a business class ticket on a high-speed train from Barcelona to Madrid
- Enjoy a delicious tapas dinner with a Spanish host followed by a relaxed walking tour around Madrids gastronomic gems
- Join your dedicated art expert in a tour around Madrid’s art scene and visit the Old Quarter for some fascinating culture
- Enjoy a show of fiery passion at the best live Flamenco performance in the city
- Embark on a full day’s excursion to Toledo with an intimate city tour including the Santa Maria la Blanca Synagogue and the Santo Tome Church
- Visit the historic bull-ring, Casa Basco and Mondragon in Ronda
- Attend an exciting horse-show at the Royal Equestrian School, followed by a private winery tour complete with delicious sherry and tapas
Hotel Casa Mimosa
Combining modern interiors with authentic Spanish splendour, the Hotel Casa Mimosa is located in central Barcelona within walking distance to the city’s biggest attractions. After a thrilling day of exploration, return to the comfort of your deluxe double suite and refresh before heading to the rooftop terrace to enjoy the wonderful panoramic views of La Pedrera. This hotel also boasts a beautiful courtyard restaurant that captures the essence of Barcelona’s modernist Eixample District and serves delectable, fresh Spanish delicacies.
As a 5-star boutique hotel settled in the heart of Madrid, Hotel Urso laces the bourgeois architecture of 20th Century Spain with modern luxury. Allow this hotel to transport you back in time to authentic Spain with exteriors that reflect the elegance of the neoclassical design through the gilded towers, panoramic balconies and corner chamfers. Each bedroom is designed to carry a historical charm and an unparalleled air of welcoming comfort, whilst the in-house restaurants serve dishes that further envelop you in the culture of Madrid.
Hotel Gran Meliá Colón
Premier Red Level room with cathedral view
Named as one of the ‘Leading Hotels of the World’, the Gran Meliá Colón in Seville is the epitome of elegance and grace. With grand marbled interiors and paintings from XVII-XVIII century Baroque artists, the decadence of the design reflects the rich history of Spain. The in-house El Burladero restaurant also reflects this authenticity with its Andalusian cuisine and traditional dishes. Your RedLevel room is found in the boutique hotel within the main hotel and boasts impeccable and dedicated personal service.