10 nights/11 days itinerary in St Lucia
Taste of St Lucia
for 2 adults
Visit one of the most culturally rich and landscape-varied islands in the Caribbean. From the peaks of the Pitons to mud baths and waterfalls, St. Lucia is so much more than its white-sand beaches, offering a diverse array of experiences to its visitors. In the north of the island, soak up the sun, the views of the magnificent Pitons, and St. Lucia’s local flavor. From the island’s weekly “jump-up” in Gros Islet – a must for visitors looking for an authentic cultural experience – to sunbathing, and cliff-side dining, your time in the north of St. Lucia can be as active or relaxing as you wish. Move inland and witness the landscape change, as you visit the volcanic area of Sulphur Springs. Take a dip in its famous mineral baths and nearby waterfalls, before retiring to your hotel. As you climb in elevation, experience the enveloping rainforest in yet another example of the island’s dynamic landscape. Your helicopter transfer to the airport offers one last view of the Pitons and the dramatic backdrop of St. Lucia.
- Order the catch-of-the day at the iconic Naked Fisherman, consistently voted among the best beach bars in the Caribbean
- Experience the island’s legendary Friday night street party with locals and visitors alike
- Take a paddle board ride just off of Smuggler’s Cove beach
- Soar high above the Pitons and enjoy views only experienced by helicopter
- Experience the natural beauty of a former sugar plantation during your stay at Cap Maison
- Take an exhilarating zipline trip through the rainforest
- Take a restoring mud bath in the Soufrier Volcano
- Visit a working cacao plantation and learn about the entire chocolate-making process
- Enjoy a rejuvenating cacao facial at your hotel, perched among the treetops
- Go diving off the west coast to swim by fascinating shipwrecks and the neighbouring reef
1 Room | B&B Basis | 7 nights
Located on a former sugar plantation on the island’s north coast, Cap Maison is a hacienda-style boutique hotel nestled in the cliffs, overlooking its own sandy beach. With a strong focus on food and wine, it is widely considered the best option on the island for guests seeking excellent culinary experiences. Lest we forget the residential ambiance, which has all the guests feeling right at home.
Boucan by Hotel Chocolat
1 room | B&B Basis | 2 nights
This luxury hideaway is perched high above sea level on a 140-acre working cocoa plantation, Rabot Estate. A chocolate-lovers paradise, the hotel offers visitors the opportunity to learn about the full cycle of chocolate making, “from bean to bar.” Beyond the planation, cacao makes its way into many of the hotel’s experiences, from cocktails to spa treatments. Perfect for those with an eye for design, this chic hotel with traditional touches offers a true sense of place.
*Price shown does not include flights