From bush to beach, explore all Tanzania has to offer on this twelve-day vacation.
Begin at the largest coffee plantation in Tanzania, admiring the rows after row of verdant coffee bushes, before visiting not one, not two but five of the best-known nature reserves in the whole of Africa. Travel around the country, stopping off at each national park to ensure you see all of the animals Africa is famous for, including leopards, lions, rhinos and elephants. Private, guided game drives will fill your days and your evenings will be spent watching the wildlife from the comfort of your accommodation. The last part of your journey will be spent lying on the beautiful beaches of Zanzibar Island. Scuba diving and fishing are amongst the array of activities you will enjoy under the African sun. Kwenda Beach is be the perfect place to relax and unwind before returning home.
Fall in love with Tanzania’s diverse landscape, as you travel from the savannah to the sand.
Get in touch
- Make the most of your surroundings on exhilarating, private game drives
- Try to keep count of all the safari animals you are bound to see on your journeys, including the Big 5
- Revel in the beauty of the Serengeti, Tanzania’s oldest game reserve
- Witness the splendour of one of Africa’s Seven Natural Wonders at the Ngorongoro Crater
- Explore the spacious grounds of Arusha, Tanzania’s largest coffee plantation
- Enjoy spectacular landscapes as the sun sets over mountain ranges and the African bush
- Take an excursion to the foot of Mount Kilimanjaro
- Get some vitamin sea on the pristine beaches of Zanzibar island
- See life under the sea on a guided scuba dive off the Tanzania coast
- Learn of the rich African culture and pick up some beautiful hand-crafted souvenirs