10 nights/11 days itinerary in Thailand
Taken by Thailand
for 2 adults
Thailand is the land of colour and gold. From the temples, to the beaches, to the smiles of the people, this country radiates a captivating golden hue. As you travel from Bangkok to Chiang Mai to Phuket, you will experience the enchantment of Thailand first-hand. Whether exploring the buzzing cities, the shrouded rainforests or the soft-sand beaches, you will be bathed in rich vitality and culture. Your days will be filled with opulent gilded temples and your nights will be spent surrounded by rich aromas of Thai spices, in some of Thailand’s most renowned restaurants. This journey through Thailand will engulf you in a new world of ancient Buddhism and areas of untouched paradise, leaving you feeling glowing and golden.
- Step into the decadent Grand Palace, the home of the past Kings of Thailand
- Visit Wat Pho, the Temple of the Reclining Buddha
- Explore Wat Pra That Da Suthep, the most sacred temple in Chiang Mai
- Marvel at Wat Suan Dak, a grand temple in which the ashes of the deceased royal family lay
- Gaze up at the 1,500-year-old Buddhist relic in Wat Phra Singh
- Lay your eyes on the Emerald Buddha at Wat Chedi Luang
- Get your heart racing with the plethora of water sports available at Trisara Hotel
- Lounge pool side, beach side, or spa side at Thailand’s leading luxury resorts
- Ignite your sense and partake in a private traditional Thai cooking class at Trisara
Escape the madness of Bangkok and step into an oasis of serenity. The Siam is an elegant hideaway with a modern design and an abundance of foliage. With a calming atmosphere, you will be able to relax away from the city in the pool or the Opium Spa before choosing from one of the four restaurants that prepare fresh and flavoursome Thai dishes.
The Dhara Dhevi Chiang Mai
Designed to reflect the enchanting Lanna Kingdom, The Dhara Dhevi’s architecture is both breath-taking and impressive. Secluded in the rice paddies of Northern Thailand, this hotel offers traditional Thai activities and demonstrations in Bam Sam Lang, along with cookery classes and an open-air shopping village. With a plethora of restaurants, cafes, bars and bakeries to choose from, you will be able to sample to finest Thai cuisine whilst casting your eyes over the beautifully manicured grounds of the resort.
The garden in the third heaven. Trisara Hotel is a hidden hideaway, nestled neatly between land and sea, complete with private beaches and secluded swimming pools. It is a haven of tranquility and is surrounded by fourteen hectares of nature reserve and vegetation. This luxury retreat is made up of a series of hillside villas, infinity pools, spas and wellness centres and a plethora of delicious restaurants. As you choose between reclining or scuba diving, you will look out to sea at the sheer beauty of Northwestern Thailand, an untouched corner of the world.
*Price shown does not include flights