10 nights/11 days itinerary in United States of America
City lights and Key West nights
for 2 adults
Begin your trip in the vibrant district of South Beach, Miami. Home for 4 nights you will choose between soaking up rays on South Beach, parting in some of South Beach's best bars and clubs or taking time out for a cultural immersion by visiting Wynwood Arts District or admiring the plentiful stunning art deco architecture of the area. Once you've tired of being pool or beach side take a seat in one of Ocean Drive's great restaurants or cafes and watch the world go by under the crisp white clouds and blue skies; it's easy to see why this spot is home to so many photo shoots - the light is perfect. Moving on you will pick up your hire car and head down the Florida keys to Key West where you will stay for 6 nights, based on Key West's largest private beach. Key West is a glorious contrast to south beach - it's Florida's southernmost point and is home to pretty candy coloured cottages whilst also being wonderful for both snorkelling and diving.
- Your hotel in Miami; Delano is perfectly placed with great access to the famous south Beach itself – it will be tough to choose between poolside or the beach
- Make sure you take part in a famous Delano Brunch at the weekend; equally as popular with the locals
- South Beach boasts some fantastic restaurants – make sure you take time out to enjoy the variety on offer
- You will take the scenic drive down the Florida straits to Key West – be sure to enjoy the views on the ride
- After making sure you enjoy the facilities of Casa Marina, take a stroll down Duval street to fully soak up the Key West atmosphere
- The private beach access you have at Casa Marina is truly luxurious – make sure you have an afternoon nap beneath the palms and really relax
Delano, South Beach
City View King room | Room only | 4 nights
One of designer Ian Schrager and Philippe Starcks quintessential offerings this highlights their signature modern, crisp and fun style. It put South Beach on the map in the 1990s and is still a going concern these days. This is really in the centre of everything with clubs, shops, bars and that famous beach all on your doorstep. Rooms are serene and calm and we like the fabulous swimming pool ; a hive of activity but supremely welcoming at the same time.
Casa Marina Key West
Guestroom King | Room only | 6 nights
This property boasts a secluded location in old Town Key West - the historic part. it benefits from a private beach whilst only being a 10 minute walk from Duval Street. Built in the 1920s this is an elegant property and very much an architectural highlight of the area. Oozing charm the hotel offers 2 vast outdoor pools and also a stunning spa, if you feel you haven’t suitably relaxed in the laidback atmosphere.
*Price shown does not include flights