8 nights/9 days itinerary in United States of America
From New York to Caribbean Bliss
for 2 adults
Whether you are a first time visitor to New York or an old friend; this city never disappoints and offers something new every time. You will start this holiday off with 3 nights in Manhattan and the city is yours to take in the iconic sights, discover new restaurants and bars and generally soak up the big city atmosphere. Manhattan is compact enough to cover on foot and you could easily also hop on the subway to discover further afield Brooklyn. After you have exhausted all that the big apple has to offer you will fly via St Maarten to the stunning and exclusive island of St Barths. St Barths surely has to be one of the prettiest Caribbean hotspots and the French influence is clear in its very chic nature. The natural wonders of the beaches and hilly interior are gorgeous and when combined with the lively and fun nightlife and sophisticated restaurants this makes for a wonderful combination. This twin centred trip allows you to take in the best of a bustling, vibrant city followed by one of the Caribbean’s most beautiful islands.
- You will fly into New York where you will settle in to your hotel located in downtown Manhattan; great restaurants, boutiques and bars are all within easy reach
- If a first time visitor be sure to explore some of the iconic sights such as the Statue of liberty, the Empire state building and Times Square
- When you’ve tired of pounding the pavement and if weather permits head to the famous Central Park and relax with a picnic
- You will fly on to your next stop; beautiful St Barths in the Caribbean for 5 nights serious relaxation
- Time in St Barths will be spent doing nothing more strenuous than lying on the glorious beaches or pampering yourself with a gorgeous spa treatment in your hotel
- St Barths offers a fantastic standard of restaurants and nightlife; be sure to take some recommendations from your hotel concierge and venture out to explore
Four Seasons Hotel New York Downtown, New York
Superior King Room | Room only | 3 nights
This marks a departure from the more traditional Four Seasons properties; the design is sleek, modern and even austere in parts. Located near the financial district; this is an area which has seen lots of new restaurants and bars pop up in recent years as well as creative industries moving in diversifying the area. You are close to Battery Park and the 9/11 memorial as well as the waterfront of the Hudson River.
Le Toiny St Barths
Spirit Suite | Including breakfast | 5 nights
Located on the more rocky, south east side of the island this isolated spots provides a peaceful haven ideal for relaxation and taking in the stunning views of this most prettiest of Caribbean islands. The design is very ‘New England’ chic in parts and we particularly like the beach club; a new addition modeled on the famed Le Club 55 of St Tropez.
*Price shown does not include flights