A neon metropolis of bright lights, wide boulevards and city skyscrapers, Saigon is the epicentre of urban Vietnamese culture, surrounded by the mother of its vast nature, the Mekong Delta.
Your journey will throw you into the fast-paced thrill of the ancient city, showing you the buzz of the sights and the lights, before you step aboard a luxury cruise and float away through the mangrove trees into peace and tranquility. Your stay in the sprawling city will take you to impressive Buddhist pagodas and show you the history of the Vietnam War at Cha Tam Church, you will discover how and why food lies at the heart of Vietnamese life by sampling street food at Binh Tay Market, and you will experience the impressive French colonial architecture during your stay at Hotel Des Artes. This pace will soon slow as you step off shore and gently cruise down the Mekong, relaxing and enveloping yourself in Vietnam’s rich nature and secluded villages.
Get in touch
- Visit the tranquil gardens that surround Giac Lam, the oldest pagoda in the world
- Feel the buzz of the local street food markets as you taste the real flavours of Vietnam; fresh banh mi and summer rolls included
- Engage with the fascinating history that surrounds the Cha Tam Church and its significance in the Vietnam War
- Study stunning artefacts from Vietnamese artists and sculptors in the Fine Arts Museum and Le Kong Kieu Street
- View the city from above on a panoramic platform in the Saigon Sky-deck
- Ride through Ho Chi Minh at night on a private Vespa tour and dine at two of the best restaurants in the city
- Follow in the footsteps of the soldiers that fought in the Vietnam war and meander through the infamous Chu Chi Tunnels
- Reconnect with nature as you travel through the Can Lio mangrove forests and Vam Sat Eco Park by luxury speed boat
- Cruise along the Mekong Delta on a luxury vessel