Villa Delilah Paradise Estate, Mykonos
Villa Delilah compromises of The Main House and two independent apartments making it great for both family orientated holidays or friends getaways. The Main House offers an en-suite master bedroom with Jacuzzi, and two more en-suite bedrooms, a large kitchen, living and dining room, a covered outdoor dining area and a beautiful outdoor swimming pool. The additional guest houses each have one double bedroom. Guests are also treated to a 230 degree view of pristine beaches and the island of Delos and Naxos.
Villa Delilah is part of Paradise Estate and can be booked together with Villa Carina II and Villa Carolina. Find out more below.
- 5 bedrooms, sleeps 10
- Main house and 2 apartments
- Private infinity freshwater pool
- Indoor and outdoor surround audio system
- Welcome drink & fresh fruit
- Pre-stocking first day with water, juice, coffee, tea, sugar, milk, soft drinks
- And more...
Welcome at airport (pick up and follow) check in & check out (must have your own car rented, no transfer is included)
- Daily maid service, change of linen and towels twice a week and pool maintenance
- Air conditioning
- Satellite TV
- WiFi access in whole property
- Safe box
- Hairdryers and toiletries
- Pool towels
- Parking for 3 cars
More about Paradise Estate
- Paradise Estate is situated in Pyrgi, between Paradise bay and Super Paradise beach. The estate offers stunning views over the ocean and the islands of Naxos and Delos. The Estate consists of three villas; Villa Delilah, Villa Carina II, Villa Carolina and 4 guest houses, so in total the whole Estate can accommodate 17 couples or 34 people & 2 kids. Guests can book the whole Estate with all properties, or alternatively, the properties individually. If booked as a whole Estate, guests are able to use the facilities including the helipad and the small church where events can be hosted.