From Kuala Lumpur through Sandakan, down Kinabatangan to Bunga Raya, your journey through Malaysia will be filled with mangroves, monkeys, mogul-monuments and mystery.
Wild cities and wildlife, Malaysia is a buzzing hive of creatures and colour, where skyscrapers meet sky dwellers and rivers run into restaurants and bars. You will venture from the hum of the city lights to the hum of the exotic birds that inhabit the mangrove trees and river banks, switching from decadent temples and historical monuments to river cruises and orangutan sanctuaries. Each moment of your journey will bring you closer to a wealth of Malaysian culture whilst staying in some of the finest hotels in the country. Whether casting your eyes across the cityscape at the Mandarin Oriental or eyeing Endemic Proboscis monkeys in the Kinabatangan Riverside Lodge, your experience will bring you face-to-face with the vitality of Malaysia.
Get in touch
- See Kuala Lumpur in a day during a private guided city tour
- Visit the jungle city of Sandakan and walk beneath the shade of the banyan trees
- Feed orangutans at the Sepilok Orangutan Reservation Centre
- Walk through the Tropical Lowland Dipterocarp Forest of Borneo spotting wild rehabilitated orangutans
- Step into the Borneo Sun Bear Conservation Centre
- Take a boat cruise through the Low Kinabatangan River Sanctuary
- Feast on freshly cooked Malaysian cuisine in the middle of the jungle
- Choose from a plethora of non-motorised watersports and zip across the crystal-clear seas at the Bungaraya Island Resort
- Educate yourself on sustaining aquatic life at the Marine Ecology Research Centre