Visit one of the most culturally rich and landscape-varied islands in the Caribbean. From the peaks of the Pitons to mud baths and waterfalls, St. Lucia is so much more than its white-sand beaches, offering a diverse array of experiences to its visitors.
In the north of the island, soak up the sun, the views of the magnificent Pitons, and St. Lucia’s local flavor. From the island’s weekly “jump-up” in Gros Islet – a must for visitors looking for an authentic cultural experience – to sunbathing, and cliff-side dining, your time in the north of St. Lucia can be as active or relaxing as you wish. Move inland and witness the landscape change, as you visit the volcanic area of Sulphur Springs. Take a dip in its famous mineral baths and nearby waterfalls, before retiring to your hotel. As you climb in elevation, experience the enveloping rainforest in yet another example of the island’s dynamic landscape. Your helicopter transfer to the airport offers one last view of the Pitons and the dramatic backdrop of St. Lucia.
Get in touch
- Order the catch-of-the day at the iconic Naked Fisherman, consistently voted among the best beach bars in the Caribbean
- Experience the island’s legendary Friday night street party with locals and visitors alike
- Take a paddle board ride just off of Smuggler’s Cove beach
- Soar high above the Pitons and enjoy views only experienced by helicopter
- Experience the natural beauty of a former sugar plantation during your stay at Cap Maison
- Take an exhilarating zipline trip through the rainforest
- Take a restoring mud bath in the Soufrier Volcano
- Visit a working cacao plantation and learn about the entire chocolate-making process
- Enjoy a rejuvenating cacao facial at your hotel, perched among the treetops
- Go diving off the west coast to swim by fascinating shipwrecks and the neighbouring reef