Passing the Colosseum and the Patheon, sitting at the top of the Spanish Steps, sits the iconic Hassler Roma. A hotel that has welcome the likes of Princess Diana for the best bellini she ever had, Hassler is a place where dining is its pride and joy. With the Michelin starred restaurant Imàgo to its name and the Palm Court renowned for its aperitive offerings, guests can be sure that they can be as indulgent as they like. Memorable experiences are at the heart of Hassler’s service, with an exceptional team to take care of you and your stay. Panoramic terraces overlook the city from beautiful bedrooms, in the view of some of the city’s most iconic landmarks. The hotel also has a sister property, the Il Palazzetto Wine Bar has been welcoming locals and travellers alike to enjoy the finest Italian wine on the Spanish Steps. The Hassler’s Amorvero SPA is an oasis for mind, body and soul in the heart of Rome. An array of treatments, wellness programmes and exceptional facilities are designed to look after each individuals journey back to peak wellness and health.
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Buffet breakfast, for two guests per bedroom served in the restaurant
- USD 100 Equivalent Food and Beverage credit, to be utilised during stay
- Complimentary high-speed internet access
- Early check-in and late check-out, subject to availability