When you combine Ancient Greece with modern luxury you create an unforgettable journey of culture and leisure.
As you board the Seabourn Odyssey you will leave the ordinary behind and sail towards the exceptional. Transporting you to a world where history still bathes in the sun, your journey from coast to coast will take you deeper into the mythology of the Greek islands; whether you step into the story of Theseus and the Minotaur by navigating the Labyrinth, or stand where the 100-foot statue of the Sun God once protectively straddled the port of Rhodes. As dawn breaks each day, you will find yourself in a new land with a plethora of activities to choose from, including cooking classes in traditional tavernas, lessons in ancient art or outings on private yachts. Then, as the golden glow of the sunset hits the whitewashed buildings, you will sit by the harbour with a cold cocktail watching the world walk by. Be sure to take in every moment, no two days will be the same on this adventure.
Get in touch
- Spend the day exploring the prehistoric city of Athens before boarding the luxury Seabourn Odyssey Cruise-ship
- Visit the volcanic island of Miros, where volcanic glass was sourced to make deadly blades in ancient wars
- Embrace the beauty of Mykonos’ rolling hills, topped by small domed churches and whitewashed houses with charming blue doors
- Sip crisp wine and watch the world go by in the marbled, palm tree-lined Miaouli Plaza of Syros
- Explore the Cretan Palace of King Knossos and the labyrinth that was built to contain the mythical Minotaur monster
- Taste a traditional Sicilian cannolo in Syracuse, the home town of Archimedes, Plato and Aeschylus
- See the eclectic mix of architecture that makes up the town of Valletta, Malta and learn how it came to earn the George Cross for defence in World War II
- Try delectable wines and dishes in a private tour around the UNESCO World Heritage protected town of Gozo
- Stroll through the narrow streets of Santorini at dusk and feel captivated by an air of romantic charm
- Wander through the bustling bazaars of Rhodes and stand where the legendary 100-foot Colossus is rumoured to have straddled the harbour
- Take in the charming views of Symi, tucked neatly into the carved coastal coves and lined with quaint, colourful neoclassical houses
- Dine on fresh fish by the harbour of Naousa as the evening sun hits the tumbling ruins of the Venetian castle on the coast of Paros