The ultimate challenge and an unparalleled achievement, complete the Denali climb and take your claim on the highest peak in North America.
Reaching new limits of physical fitness and pushing your endurance to the maximum will leave you (literally and metaphorically) on top of the world. In this 21 night trip to the summit of Denali, you will receive the upmost support, bespoke training programmes and professional mountaineering guidance. Unparalleled panoramic views of the 6 million acre National Park wait for you at the top, boasting glacial valleys and glistening lakes, grazing wildlife and snow-capped mountain ranges. With full training provided, your ascent will run smoothly, safely and successfully. Be sure to take in each moment of this life-changing journey, from the first day of training to the final summit push, breathe in the crisp air and take hold of this phenomenal personal achievement.
Get in touch
- Scale the 3rd highest peak of the World’s Seven Summits
- Follow a bespoke personal training programme tailored to high altitude mountaineering preparation
- Stand at the reach of your climb and cast your eyes across the 6 million acres of the Denali National Park
- Receive 1-1 mountaineer training with your designated professional mountain guide
- Complete the strenuous three week climb with two fully qualified mountain guides on the Denali summit bid
- Receive extensive crevasse rescue training
- Reach elevations of over 15,000’ on this Grade 4 technical climb
- Camp under the stars in the crisp Alaskan air on the edge of North America’s tallest mountain